CORDOUAN TECHNOLOGIES ANNOUNCES THE RELEASE OF VASCO KIN™ ITS BRAND NEW PARTICLE SIZE ANALYZER.
Keywords: nanoparticle, particle size analyzer, in situ measurement, kinetic study
The VASCO KIN™ is a new generation of nanoparticle size analyzer combining a unique time-resolved kinetic analysis capability with an optical fiber remote probe for in situ measurement. Based on an innovative proprietary Software Time-Resolved Correlation (STRC) technology, VASCO KIN™ is by far the most accurate and versatile particle size analyzer on the market today, opening the field for new and advanced applications in colloids sciences.
Thanks to its 10 years of experience and expertise in NPs characterization, Cordouan Technologies has chosen the best components & cutting-edge technologies for its VASCO KIN™ (Laser, APD, etc.) allowing the best analysis ever done on NPs size distribution in colloids in a minimum time (few seconds needed for great results).
Data post-processing: At the end of an experiment, all data are recorded and stored into a timetable. Users can then post-process the data by selecting the appropriate time slots for correlation processing and size analysis, enabling to select the most relevant data (big particles scattering events suppression, no artificial/external influence during the experiment, etc.).
A unique “Time slicing” function allows to create discrete time window analysis with adjustable duration and delay. Building up, in a very accurate way, the Kinetics of an experiment can be done automatically by the NANO KIN® software in just a few clicks and a 2D colormap representation displays size distributions over time (see Figure 1).
Thanks to this technique, analysis of turbid samples, kinetics of fast chemical reaction, study of very small NPs in high dilution, dark and concentrated samples are getting very easy!
Major innovations & features
- In situ & contactless optical fiber remote probe: small footprint, non-invasive
- Proprietary Time-Resolved correlation for real time Kinetics
- Frequency stabilized laser & artefact-free APD detector for ultra-fast measurement
- New embedded software dedicated to kinetics analysis: NANO KIN®
- Versatile: can be adapted to various environments & configurations (glass capillaries, auto-clave & reactor, hermetically sealed vials, mili-fluidic device, etc.)
- Measurement of diluted and/or subnanometer samples.
- High resolution kinetic monitoring (time resolution: down to 200 ms)
- No moving parts – easy maintenance, reliable
- High throughput measurements